It is PDG policy:
- NOT to promote or endorse the systems, services or events of any commercial organisation.
- NOT to discuss pricing or contractual arrangements between individual member companies and information suppliers.
- NOT to promote or endorse an exclusion of information suppliers from the marketplace.
- NOT to promote or endorse a boycott of information suppliers.
- NOT to negotiate commercial arrangements with individual information and service providers on behalf of PDG member companies.
- NOT to exchange any kind of information about detailed strategies of individual companies, future behaviour in the market, detailed information about business or research and development activities.
Information which is either publically available without major effort or historic, i.e. without any relevance for the current market situation, may be exchanged.
PDG - Partnering in Patent Information